1 site, 2 facilities managed by Strasbourg Events
The Strasbourg Convention Centre is located near the European Parliament and next to two 4-star hotels. Its two levels have a surface area of 50,000 m², to which can be added the 70,000 m² (including four halls with a total covered surface area of 24,000 m²) of the neighbouring Exhibition Park. The two facilities can be used together and enjoy easy access. With plenty of green space, free parking, cutting-edge technology and friendly service, you have all the ingredients for a successful event, right in the heart of Strasbourg the Europtimist!
- NATO summit, 5,000 attendees
- European Development Days, 5,000 attendees
- Photonics Europe Congress, 3,000 attendees
- Euro Peritoneal Dialysis Conference, 2,000 attendees
- Diabetes convention– Alfediam, 3,500 attendees
- Tupperware Jubilee, 1,600 attendees
- E-MRS / European Materials Research Society Conference, 2,300 attendees
- EGAST food industry trade fair, 30,000 visitors
- ST’ART European contemporary art fair, 30,000 visitors
- Genetics conference, 1 000 attendees
- Congrès de l’union sociale pour l’habitat (social housing convention), 4 000 attendees
- The national convention of chartered accountants, 3,500 attendees
- Best sommelier of Europe contest, 400 attendees
- Convention of German lawyers, 1,400 attendees
- The Cadre Noir de Saumur...
Services and activities
The Conference Centre and the Exhibition Park host congresses, corporate conventions, exhibitions and cultural events, including the Orchestre Philharmonique de Strasbourg concert season and the classical music, jazz and contemporary music (Musica) festivals.
They also organise events that include fairs for both professionals and the general public, shows, festivals, concerts and sports events.
Palais des Congrès (Convention Centre)
- 1,800 for a cocktail reception
- 450 for a meeting
- 2,000 convention attendees
- 26 function rooms
- 8 exhibition areas from 220 to 2,100 m²
- 2 auditoriums: Erasme, seating 2,000 and Schweitzer, seating 900, 26 conference rooms with seating for 20 to 450 people (with video projectors and screens, all with natural lighting) and over 9000 m² of exhibition space.
- 2014: extension of the Palais des Congrès, with a new 500-seat auditorium, 2 rooms with 450 seats, 6 function rooms and 3,000 m² of additional space.
Parc des Expositions (Exhibition Park)
- 24,000 m² of extra exhibition area adjoining the Palais des Congrès convention centre
- Hall 20: 6,600 m²
- Hall 21: 5,600 m²
- Pavillon K: 6,000 m²
- Rhenus Nord: 6,500 m² /capacity for 6,150 convention attendees
- Total surface area: 70,000m² including 24,000m², spread over 4 halls: hall 20, hall 21, Pavillion K and Rhenus. Fully modular facilities for hosting trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, gala dinners, etc.
- 2016 year-end: a new Exhibition Park, built to high environmental quality standards, connected to the Palais des Congrès.
- On-line services: registration, accommodation and exhibitor services
- Catering service, stand design