The Iceberg comprises two rinks:
- The leisure rink measures 1,500 m² and is mainly meant for children and young people skating for fun. Background music helps create a vibrant, friendly atmosphere.
- The Olympic-size sport-skating rink has seating for up to 1200 spectators, which can be extended to 2400 places for special events.
The facilities are used by three resident clubs:
- Étoile Noire, Strasbourg's ice hockey club, which plays in the Magnus league
- The CSGSA, a club for artistic skating and children's ice hockey
- The CCSK curling club
- Capacity: 2980 skaters for the two rinks combined.
- A stand seating 1200 people.